Continental Grand Prix 5000 TL Road Tire - Tubeless
Continental's Grand Prix 5000 TL Road Tire is a high-performing, all-rounder, tubeless road tire featuring even better versions of Black Chili tread compound and tear-resistant Vectran Breaker technology, as well as two new technologies: Lazer Grip and Active Comfort.
Lazer Grip technology delivers more cornering traction from day one - no break-in time required - thanks to its micro profile structure - little laser-drilled holes - that reach over the shoulder of the tire. Integrated into the 3-ply/180tpi casing, Active Comfort technology provides stiffness in the sidewall and flexibility under the tread for greater vibration dampening and excellent ride comfort.
The tubeless GP5000 offers even more speed, durability, and comfort than the clincher version, with 5% less rolling resistance, 5% more puncture protection, and lower tire pressure.
Features & Specs:
- All-rounder & high-performance.
- Active Comfort & Lazer Grip technologies.
- Black Chili tread compound.
- Vectran Breaker puncture protection.
- Foldable bead.
- 3-ply/180tpi casing.
- Weight: 370g (700x32), 345g (x28), 300g (x25).
- PSI: 65-87 (700x32), 65-94 (x28), 80-109 (x25).
- BAR: 4,5-6,0 (700x32), 4,5-6,5 (x28), 5,5-7,5 (x25).
Please see photos for detailed specifications.
We ship within the USA and International.
For additional information or photos, please email email@example.com or call us at 941-730-5565.